- Dancers will dress appropriately for class (see dress code). Dancers may be asked to leave if not dressed appropriately
- Dress code:
- Leotards, athletic shorts, leggings, t-shirts, and tank tops are all acceptable - No spandex shorts or huge over-sized t-shirts.
- Knee socks
- Ballet Shoes or Ghillies
- Hair ties are required for dancers with longer hair, to pull hair away from face.
- Dress code:
- Dancers should bring the following to every class: dance shoes, hair ties, notebook, and water bottle
- Class will end on time regardless of when dancers arrive
- Parents are asked to drop off their dancers and either wait in the parking lot, or the lobby.
- Dancers are expected to be on their best behavior - They are expected to be respectful towards instructors and other dancers at all times. Failure to be on their best behavior could result in their removal from class with no refund.
- For ALL Lessons - Failure to give at least 48 Hours Notice will result in an unexcused absence. Unless it is a family emergency or illness related, you will still be responsible for paying for that lesson if you give less than 48 hours notice. If you do give more than 48 hours notice, the amount of that lesson will be credited to your next month's bill, or refunded.
- Invoice amounts are due in full by the first lesson of the month. If alternate arrangements need to be made, please contact us directly.